The Official Blog of Ike Oden

The Official Blog of Ike Oden
... Who is a writer of sorts.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Made Up Logline... Thursday? (Part 3)

Uh, oh. Looks like I missed my self-imposed deadline. Well, sorry blog if I happen to have a life. Some things are more important than updating you, you self-absorbed bastard. Any more lip out of you and I'm switching to Tumblr. Yeah, and we all know how you hate tumblr.

Title: Video Video
Logline: When his wife leaves him for his neighbor, a stay-at-home entrepreneur, Bill decides to quit his job as a houseboat salesman and convert their two story suburban home into the world's greatest video store. The store, Video Video, becomes a statewide hit, leading Bill into the dark lifestyle of a VHS mogul. A small town story of rise-and-fall excess set in 1985 Alabama.
Genre: Comedy

There. Everybody happy now? Next week I hope to hit the Monday deadline.I missed it because I was securing two jobs for myself and organizing a move. And watching Lethal Weapon movies in marathon succession.

I know, priorities, right?

2 comments:

  1. That's actually a really cool plot. I'm assuming that it would be a comedy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who exactly is organizing this move?

    ReplyDelete